100 Days of Code R2D10
Submitted over 2 years ago
(1:08pm - 2:08pm)
* Finished the first SQL course on Treehouse that I was working on
* Started on next Treehouse SQL course
* Double checked that the automatic backup I set up for my app database on Heroku ran
* I've already taken these SQL courses on Treehouse, but now I see a couple more that I haven't taken yet. I'm wondering if I want to take those, or move along to refreshing on some of my other skills. Probably the latter.
I also verified that the automatic backup for my database on Heroku ran, and it did!:
Now I just need to double check that the data is showing up in there properly.
Also, when opening my blog's webpage today, I noticed that much of the styling was missing again - even though I spent some time yesterday precompiling assets several times to get it to show properly. I wonder why it's resetting?!?! Oh well, at least it's working for the moment.
Link to work:
* Here's today's daily asset precompilation commit: https://github.com/twoesplease/personal_site_blog/commit/190fb7fbf5bdd6663b5a83c7a07074c8ca3ad937